Mandy Boyle is a writer, marketer, and all-around nice girl with a passion for storytelling.
She’s the SEO Team Leader at Solid Cactus. If you have no idea what “SEO” means, it’s cool – she can tell you all about it.
When she’s not optimizing websites and making things search-friendly, she’s an active blogger. She slings posts in a few places, including Search Engine People, a search engine community blog. Guest writing is her thing, so if you’d like for her to write for you, send her a note! She’d love it!
She’s also a co-founder (with @mhryvnak, @darlingstewie, and @karla_porter) of Northeastern Pennsylvania’s only blogging and social media conference: NEPA BlogCon. If you haven’t checked it out yet, you most definitely should.
And, as if she doesn’t do enough already, she flexes her creative muscles as a member of The Vintage Theater Ensemble and serves on The Vintage’s Advisory Board as chair.
Performing Arts + Blogging + SEO + Nice Things + Continuous Self-Improvement = <3
She bakes a mean cupcake, loves high fives, and is one of the co-organizers of Pecha Kucha Night Scranton. She’s a past storytelling alumni from Scranton StorySlam. She resides in Scranton with her main squeeze and photographer extraordinare, Brent Pennington, and a talkative cat named AnnaBelle Leigh Boyle-Pennington. They’ll be tying the knot in 2015.
Also, she’s kind of a real life Liz Lemon. #nightcheese4life
More About Mandy Boyle
- Sometimes she writes about herself in third person (see above and below).
- She went on Chatroulette once. Never again.
- She appreciates movie theaters, typewriters, and the smell of books.
- She loves helping people.
- She’s allergic to parsnips and egg yolks.
- When she laughs hard, she sounds sort of like a goose.
- She never paints her nails. Ever.
- Three things she loves: Light breezes. Musical theater. The Internet.
- When she was 13, she wanted to become a pastry chef (She still cooks and bakes like a champion).
- Also, here are some things about her that aren’t on her resume.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed on this site are my own. They do not reflect those of my employer or its clients. All data and information provided on this site is for informational and entertainment purposes only. If you find yourself bored, I hope you’ll read more or go do something fun. Life is entirely too short not be enjoying it! If you like what I’ve written, leave a comment. Discussion is encouraged, but I reserve the right to moderate any and all comments. I’m just here to share a peek inside my thought locker, so please friends, enjoy it with me – but be cool.