It’s been awhile since I’ve written about personal branding, but it seems like now is the perfect time to do so. After completing the #Trust30 Challenge and writing a few reflective posts, I’m ready to get back into marketing, social media, and branding. It’s what I know best and feel most passionate about.
In previous posts and in some of my guest posts, you may have read about ways to strengthen your presence on LinkedIn, blog successfully, or utilize social media tools like Facebook to grow your brand, either as an individual or an organization. In this next series of posts, I’m going to share a behind the scenes look at what I use to grow my own personal brand, both online and offline.
Here’s what you can expect to hear from me:
- Why I keep things PG-13 on Facebook
- What social network I’m still exploring
- Why I have two Twitter accounts
- What’s in my portfolio
- How I pay it forward
- How I was a guest poster even before I got into blogging
- Why Personal Branding Should Be A Part Of Your 2012 Plan (ogilvypr.com)
- Get Over Yourself & Build Your Personal Brand (outspokenmedia.com)
- 5 Ways To Market Your Personal Brand With Your Facebook Business Page (searchenginepeople.com)
- 3 Keys to a Strong Online Brand (hubspot.com)